Randomized Phase II Trial Evaluating the Efficacy of FOLFOX Alone, FOLFOX Plus Bevacizumab and FOLFOX Plus Panitumumab as Perioperative Treatment in Patients With Resectable Liver Metastases From Wild Type KRAS/NRAS Colorectal Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Panitumumab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Liver metastases
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BOS2
- 28 Jan 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 28 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Dec 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 30 Jul 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Oct 2017, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.