A Phase 1/2 Combined Dose Ranging and Randomized, Open-label, Comparative Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Plerixafor in Addition to Standard Regimens for Mobilization of Haematopoietic Stem Cells Into Peripheral Blood, and Subsequent Collection by Apheresis, Versus Standard Mobilization Regimens Alone in Pediatric Patients, Aged 1 to less than 18 Years, With Solid Tumours Eligible for Autologous Transplants.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Plerixafor (Primary) ; Antineoplastics; Granulocyte colony-stimulating factors
- Indications Brain cancer; Ewing's sarcoma; Neuroblastoma; Soft tissue sarcoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MOZAIC
- Sponsors Sanofi; Sanofi Genzyme
- 15 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 11 Feb 2017 This trial has been completed in the Poland.
- 02 Feb 2017 This trial has been completed in the Netherlands.