A Phase III international, randomised, double-blind, double-dummy study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of 300 mg or 600 mg of intravenous zanamivir twice daily compared to 150 mg of oral oseltamivir twice daily in the treatment of hospitalised adults and adolescents with influenza
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Oseltamivir (Primary) ; Zanamivir (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 19 Feb 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per UKCRN record.
- 25 Feb 2012 Additinoal trial location (Wales) identified as reported by UKCRN.
- 19 Jan 2012 New trial record