A Phase 1, Dose-finding and Signal-seeking Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Intravenous CAVATAK® (Coxsackievirus A21, CVA21) Alone and in Combination With Pembrolizumab in Patients With Late Stage Solid Tumours (NSCLC, Castrate-resistant Prostate Cancer, Melanoma, Bladder Cancer).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CVA 21 (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab
- Indications Bladder cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Prostate cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KEYNOTE-200; STORM
- Sponsors Viralytics
- 13 Nov 2017 According to a Viralytics media release, results from this trial were presented at the 32nd Annual Meeting of the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC).
- 06 Jun 2017 Trial design presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 05 Apr 2017 According to a Viralytics media release, company has completed enrollment of ten patients in the combination dose escalation phase of the study and recruitment of the expansion cohort of 80 patients is ongoing. Company intends to open sites in Australia and the UK.