A Phase 3, Open-label, Multicenter, Randomized Study of Sequential Zevalin (Ibritumomab Tiuxetan) Versus Observation in Patients at Least 60 Years of Age With Newly Diagnosed Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma in PET-negative Complete Remission After R-CHOP or R-CHOP-like Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ibritumomab tiuxetan (Primary) ; Rituximab
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ZEAL; ZEST
- Sponsors Spectrum Pharmaceuticals
- 16 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 16 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Feb 2018.
- 12 Aug 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from recruiting to discontinued.