A Phase 3, Open-label, Multicenter, Randomized Study of Sequential Zevalin (Ibritumomab Tiuxetan) Versus Observation in Patients at Least 60 Years of Age With Newly Diagnosed Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma in PET-negative Complete Remission After R-CHOP or R-CHOP-like Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ibritumomab tiuxetan (Primary) ; Rituximab
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ZEAL; ZEST
- Sponsors Spectrum Pharmaceuticals
- 12 Aug 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 08 May 2014 New source identified and integrated (Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center, Northwestern University).
- 29 Aug 2013 New source identified and integrated (M.D. Anderson Cancer Center record, 2012-0504).