Prospective, multi-centric, open label, two arm, parallel group, active control, randomized, comparative clinical study to evaluate efficacy and safety of R-TPR-019 / ReoPro in subjects undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Abciximab (Primary)
- Indications Embolism and thrombosis; Ischaemic heart disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Reliance Life Sciences
- 26 Jun 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to completed as reported by Clinical Trials Registry - India.
- 21 Jan 2012 New trial record