A double-blind randomized controlled trial comparing 0.75mg of Palonosetron with 1mg of Granisetron for the control of highly emetogenic chemotherapy-induced emesis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Granisetron (Primary) ; Palonosetron (Primary) ; Aprepitant; Dexamethasone
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TRIPLE
- 29 Jun 2016 Primary endpoint, (Complete control of nausea and vomiting) has not been met, according to a results published in the Annals of Oncology.
- 29 Jun 2016 Results published in the Annals of Oncology
- 23 Jan 2012 New trial record