Phase I/II Study of Paclitaxel / Carboplatin / RAD001 as First Line Therapy for Advanced Adenocarcinoma of the Stomach
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Gastric cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 12 Sep 2017 Results assessing efficacy of everolimus in combination with paclitaxel- carboplatin in patients with advanced adenocarcinoma of the stomach, were presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 26 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 26 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.