A Phase IIa, Multicenter, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of MK-6096 for Migraine Prophylaxis in Patients With Episodic Migraine.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Filorexant (Primary)
- Indications Migraine with aura; Migraine without aura
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 01 Oct 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jun 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Feb 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.