Phase II trial investigating the tolerability and preliminary efficacy of inecalcitol in patients with chronic lymphocytic leukaemia, not yet requiring immuno-chemotherapy but at high risk of disease progression.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Inecalcitol (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 04 Feb 2014 Interim results reported in a Hybrigenics media release.
- 04 Feb 2014 To date, 24 patients have been enrolled, according to a Hybridgenics media release.
- 28 Jan 2014 Based on preliminary clinical data, inecalcitrol has been designated as an orphan drug for chronic lymphocytic leukaemia in Europe, according to a Hybrigenics media release.