An Open-label Phase III Study Evaluating the Safety and Tolerability of Repeated Doses of Intravitreal VEGF Trap-Eye in Japanese Subjects With Diabetic Macular Edema
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Aflibercept (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms VIVID-Japan
- Sponsors Bayer
- 27 Jun 2014 According to a Bayer HealthCare media release, the European Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) has recommended aflibercept solution for approval for the treatment of visual impairment due to diabetic macular edema.
- 01 Sep 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Sep 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.