A Multicenter, Randomized, Blinded, Active-controlled, Parallel-group Study to Compare the Efficacy, Tolerability and Safety of NVA237 Compared to Tiotropium Added on to Fluticasone/Salmeterol in Patients With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Glycopyrrolate (Primary) ; Salmeterol/fluticasone propionate; Tiotropium bromide
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GLISTEN
- Sponsors Novartis
- 10 Sep 2014 Results presented in a late-breaker abstract at the 24th Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
- 08 Sep 2014 Primary endpoint (Noninferiority for Forced expiratory volume in 1 second at 12 weeks) has been met.
- 08 Sep 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History