The CATCH Prostate Cancer Trial: Cabazitaxel And Tasquinimod in Men With Castration-Resistant Heavily Pre-treated Prostate Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tasquinimod (Primary) ; Cabazitaxel; Prednisone
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms CATCH
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Apr 2015 After an interim analysis of the phase III 10TASQ10 study showed that tasquinimod did not improve overall survival, and efficacy results together with preliminary safety data did not support a positive benefit-risk balance in this population, Active Biotech and Ipsen announced their decision to discontinue the development of tasquinimod in prostate cancer, according to a media release.
- 16 Apr 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, according to a media release from Active Biotech and Ipsen.