European Study in Patients With Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, or Ankylosing Spondylitis at Gastrointestinal Risk: A Retrospective, Non-interventional Study of Vimovo Prescribing Patterns
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Esomeprazole/naproxen (Primary)
- Indications Ankylosing spondylitis; Musculoskeletal pain; NSAID-induced gastrointestinal damage; Osteoarthritis; Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CHARACTERIZE
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 08 Apr 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Oct 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2013 to 1 Mar 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Feb 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.