A Ph Ib Study of Fractionated 90Y-hPAM4 Plus Gemcitabine for 3rd Line Treatment of Patients With Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Y-90 clivatuzumab tetraxetan (Primary) ; Gemcitabine
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Immunomedics
- 19 Aug 2015 According to an Immunomedics media release, final results from this trial were published online in the European Journal of Cancer.
- 15 Feb 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2015 to 1 Sep 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Feb 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 Jun 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History