An Open-label Compassionate Treatment Protocol to Evaluate the Safety and Treatment Outcomes of PROCHYMAL (Remestemcel-L) Intravenous Infusion in Subjects With Treatment-resistant Crohn's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Remestemcel-L (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Mesoblast; Osiris Therapeutics
- 19 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Apr 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2014 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Apr 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.