Intravenous Ferric Carboxymaltose for Improvement of Metabolic Parameters and Vascular Function in T2DM-patients With Iron Deficiency
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ferric carboxymaltose (Primary)
- Indications Iron deficiency anaemia; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CLEVER
- Sponsors GWT-TUD GmbH
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Dec 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 12 Dec 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.