Multicenter, Randomized, Phase Ib/IIb Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Tolerability of Gefitinib in Combination With Olaparib (AZD2281) Versus Gefitinib Alone, in Patients With EGFR Mutation Positive Advanced Non-small-cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Olaparib (Primary) ; Gefitinib
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms GECP-GOAL; GOAL
- 25 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 19 Oct 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 06 Jul 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Dec 2017, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History