Open-Label, Phase 3b Study to Determine Efficacy and Safety of Telaprevir, Pegylated-Interferon-alfa-2a and Ribavirin in Hepatitis C Virus Treatment-Naive and Treatment-Experienced Subjects With Genotype 1 Chronic Hepatitis C and Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 (HCV-1/HIV-1) Coinfection.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Telaprevir (Primary) ; Darunavir; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin; Ritonavir
- Indications Hepatitis C; HIV-1 infections
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Pharmacokinetics; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms INSIGHT
- Sponsors Janssen-Cilag
- 19 Oct 2015 Results published in the Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy
- 09 Jul 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 17 Mar 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2014 to 1 Jun 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials,gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History