An Open-label Multiple Dose Study To Evaluate The Pharmacokinetics, Safety And Tolerability Of CP-690,550 In Pediatric Patients From 2 To Less Than 18 Years Of Age With Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (JIA)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tofacitinib (Primary)
- Indications Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 05 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Nov 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Dec 2015, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Sep 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History