A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Ascending Single Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of SAR113945 (IKK Inhibitor) Following Intra-articular Administration in Japanese Patients With Knee Osteoarthritis.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2012
At a glance
- Drugs SAR 113945 (Primary)
- Indications Osteoarthritis; Various toxicities
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Sep 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Mar 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Jan 2012 New trial record