A Phase 1 Dose Escalation and Pharmacokinetic Study of Alisertib (MLN8237), an Aurora A Kinase Inhibitor, in Adult East Asian Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors or Lymphomas.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alisertib (Primary)
- Indications Lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Takeda Oncology
- 11 Sep 2017 Results (n=671) of population PK analysis using patient data from 6 Phase 1, 1 Phase 1/2 and 3 Phase 2 clinical trials published in the British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
- 30 Nov 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Nov 2013 Planned end date changed to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.