A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multiple Ascending Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of E2609 in Healthy Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Elenbecestat (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Nov 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jul 2012 Results were presented at the Alzheimer's Association International Conference 2012, according to an Eisai media release.
- 25 May 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2012 to 1 Jul 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.