Phase III Study of Propiverine Hydrochloride Extended-Release Capsule in the Treatment of Overactive Bladder (OAB) in Chinese Population With Urgent Micturition, Frequent Micturition and/or Urge Urinary Incontinence.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Propiverine (Primary) ; Tolterodine
- Indications Overactive bladder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 18 Apr 2016 Results (n=324) published in the BJU International
- 21 Mar 2012 Primary endpoint 'Voiding-frequency' has been met.
- 21 Mar 2012 Primary endpoint 'Micturition-rate' has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History