A Phase I/II Study of Cabazitaxel Combined With Abiraterone Acetate and Prednisone in Patients With Metastatic Castrate-Resistant Prostate Cancer (CRPC) Whose Disease Has Progressed After Docetaxel Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cabazitaxel (Primary) ; Abiraterone acetate; Prednisone
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 Nov 2015 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, the treatment table has been amended.
- 13 Jan 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.