A Single-Center, Open-Label Study to Assess Change in Psychosocial and Occupational Dimensions With Ustekinumab Treatment of Moderate-to-Severe Psoriasis Evaluated With the Psychological General Well Being (PGWB), Work Productivity and Activity Impairment (WPAI), Psoriasis Quality of Life-12 Items (PQOL-12), and Dermatology Life Quality Index (DLQI)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ustekinumab (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 15 Jan 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Oct 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Jul 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Jan 2012 New trial record