A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo Controlled Study to Assess Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of LCQ908 in Subjects With Familial Chylomicronemia Syndrome.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Pradigastat (Primary)
- Indications Hyperlipoproteinaemia type I
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 02 Jun 2015 Primary and secondary endpoints are amended.
- 03 Jul 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Nov 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2014 to 1 May 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.