Phase II trial of dasatinib in subjects with advanced cancers harboring DDR2 mutation or inactivating B-RAF mutation Pharmacogenetics Blood Amendment 1
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Dasatinib (Primary)
- Indications Cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 23 Nov 2014 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 28 Aug 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Jul 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Aug 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.