A Randomized, Multicenter Trial of Daptomycin Versus Vancomycin in the Treatment of Nosocomial or Healthcare-associated Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus Aureus Bacteremia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Daptomycin (Primary) ; Vancomycin
- Indications Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections; Nosocomial infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DAVASAB
- 23 Aug 2013 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Jun 2012 Actual initiation date (1 May 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Jun 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.