A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blinded, Multiple Dose Escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of BMS-823778 in Healthy Subjects and Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs BMS 823778 (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- Acronyms MAD
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Sep 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Mar 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2012 to 1 Sep 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.