An Open Label, Randomized, Parallel, Single Dose Study to Investigate Safety and Pharmacokinetics Following Intravenous Administration and Subcutaneous Administration of GSK1550188 in Healthy Japanese Males.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Belimumab (Primary) ; Belimumab (Primary)
- Indications Anti-neutrophil cytoplasmic antibody-associated vasculitis; Lupus nephritis; Membranous glomerulonephritis; Myasthenia gravis; Myositis; Renal transplant rejection; Sjogren's syndrome; Systemic lupus erythematosus; Systemic scleroderma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 05 Apr 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jan 2012 New trial record
- 26 Jan 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.