Neoadjuvant IntraviTreal Ranibizumab treatment in high-risk Ocular melanoma patients: a two-stage single-centre phase II single arm study (NITRO trial)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ranibizumab (Primary)
- Indications Uveal melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NITRO
- 30 Oct 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 08 Nov 2013 Accrual to date is 28% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 05 Oct 2013 Accrual to date is 24% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.