A Randomized, Multicenter, Double-Blind, Non-inferiority Study of Paliperidone Palmitate 3 Month and 1 Month Formulations for the Treatment of Subjects With Schizophrenia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Paliperidone (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development; Janssen-Cilag
- 27 Jun 2016 According to Janssen media release, Health Canada has approved INVEGA TRINZA™ (paliperidone palmitate), an antipsychotic medication for schizophrenia.
- 22 Jun 2016 Results assessing Phase III dose selection based on the data from a 6-month interim analysis of other trial (see profile 215279) published in the British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
- 31 May 2016 According to a Janssen-Cilag media release, the European Commission has approved TREVICTA for the maintenance treatment of schizophrenia in adults based on results from this and another phase III trial (CTP 700213328).