Randomized, Open-label, Parallel-group, Active-controlled Study of Rivaroxaban in Patients With Acute Symptomatic Pulmonary Embolism, With or Without Symptomatic Deep Vein Thrombosis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rivaroxaban (Primary) ; Heparin; Warfarin
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Thromboembolism; Venous thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms J-EINSTEIN PE
- Sponsors Bayer
- 25 Sep 2015 According to a Bayer media release, based on data from this and J-EINSTEIN DVT trial, the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare (MHLW) approved rivaroxaban for the treatment and secondary prevention of pulmonary thromboembolism and deep vein thrombosis
- 01 Oct 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Dec 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.