A Randomized, Double-blind, 12-week, Parallel Group, Placebo-controlled Study of Efficacy and Safety of RO4917523 in Patients With Fragile X Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Basimglurant (Primary)
- Indications Fragile X syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 12 May 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Oct 2013 New source identified and integrated (United Kingdom Clinical Research Network: 12328)
- 01 Jul 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2013 to 1 Apr 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.