Randomized, Open-label (Double Blind Among Rivaroxaban Groups in the Initial 3 Weeks), Parallel-group, Active-controlled Study of Rivaroxaban in Patients With Acute Symptomatic Deep Vein Thrombosis Without Symptomatic Pulmonary Embolism.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rivaroxaban (Primary) ; Heparin; Warfarin
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Venous thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms J-EINSTEIN DVT
- Sponsors Bayer
- 25 Sep 2015 According to a Bayer media release, based on data from this and J-EINSTEIN PE trial, the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare (MHLW) approved rivaroxaban for the treatment and secondary prevention of pulmonary thromboembolism and deep vein thrombosis
- 09 Jan 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Feb 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.