A Randomized, Multicenter, Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Efficacy of Tirofiban Using a High-Dose Bolus Plus a Shortened Infusion Duration Versus Label-Dosing Eptifibatide in Patients Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary Intervention.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tirofiban (Primary) ; Eptifibatide
- Indications Embolism and thrombosis; Myocardial infarction
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SAVI-PCI
- 15 Feb 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Mar 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Feb 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Mar 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Nov 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 600 to 675 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.