Evaluation of the Safety and Efficacy of VIGADEXA Ophthalmic Gel Compared to VIGADEXA Ophthalmic Solution in Preventing Inflammation and Infection Following Cataract Surgery
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Moxifloxacin/dexamethasone (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Inflammation
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Alcon
- 25 Mar 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 28 Jun 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2014 to 1 Oct 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Nov 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2014 to 1 Jul 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.