An Open-Label Pharmacokinetic Study of Abiraterone Acetate Suspension in Subjects With Severe Hepatic Impairment Compared to Matched Control Subjects With Normal Hepatic Function
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Abiraterone acetate (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer; Congenital adrenal hyperplasia; Prostate cancer
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 16 Nov 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Sep 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Sep 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2012 to 1 Oct 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.