A Randomized Controlled Trial to Compare the Effects of Highly Active Antiretroviral Therapy (HAART) Versus Statin Therapy on Endothelial Function and Markers of Inflammation/Coagulation In HIV-Infected Individuals With High CD4 Cell Counts.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Efavirenz/emtricitabine/tenofovir-disoproxil-fumarate (Primary) ; Pravastatin (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 25 Oct 2012 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 May 2012 New source identified and integrated (University of Washington Health Sciences; ACTG5292).