A Double-blind, Randomized, Vehicle-controlled, Parallel-group, Phase II Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of SR-T100 Gel in Patients With Actinic Keratosis (AK)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs SR T100 (Primary)
- Indications Actinic keratosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GESRTAKB
- Sponsors G&E Herbal Biotechnology
- 01 Jun 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 106 to 86.
- 01 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 01 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Sep 2017.