A Phase 3b, Multi-Center, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group, Study to Evaluate the Effect of Dalcetrapib 600 mg on Cardiovascular (CV) Events in Adult Patients With Stable Coronary Heart Disease (CHD), CHD Risk Equivalents or at Elevated Risk for Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dalcetrapib (Primary)
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders; Coronary artery disease; Dyslipidaemias; Peripheral arterial disorders
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms dal-OUTCOMES 2
- Sponsors Roche
- 01 Nov 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Aug 2012 Status changed from discontinued to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 May 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by Roche.