Radium-223 Chloride (BAY88-8223) in Castration-Resistant (Hormone-Refractory) Prostate Cancer Patients With Bone Metastases
Phase of Trial: Clinical Phase Unknown
Latest Information Update: 14 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Radium 223 chloride (Primary)
- Indications Bone metastases; Prostate cancer
- Focus Expanded access; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer
- 14 Sep 2015 Overall survival results will be presented at the 2015 European Cancer Congress, according to a Bayer media release.
- 02 Jun 2015 Results of pain assessment in 182 patients with baseline pain scores presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 23 Feb 2015 According to a Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals media release, data from this study will be presented at the 2015 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO GU).