Hybrid Sirolimus-eluting Stent With Bioresorbable Polymer Versus Everolimus-eluting Stent With Durable Polymer for Total Coronary Occlusions in Native Coronary Arteries (PRISON-IV).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Sirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Arterial occlusive disorders; Coronary artery disease; Restenosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PRISON-IV
- 27 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 16 Nov 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2018 to 1 May 2020 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Feb 2012 New trial record