Intergroup Trial for Children or Adolescents With B-Cell NHL or B-AL: Evaluation of Rituximab Efficacy and Safety in High Risk Patients
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Cytarabine; Doxorubicin; Etoposide; Folinic acid; Hydrocortisone; Methotrexate; Methotrexate; Methylprednisolone; Prednisone; Vincristine
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Burkitt's lymphoma; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Inter-B-NHL ritux 2010
- 14 Sep 2016 This trial was suspended in Poland, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 11 Jun 2016 The study is suspended in Spain and Poland and is completed in Italy.
- 07 Jun 2016 Interim results (n=310) presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology