A Multicenter, Open-Label, Phase 2b Pilot Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Quadruple Therapy (VX-222, Telaprevir, Peginterferon-Alfa-2 and Ribavirin) in Subjects With Genotype 1 Chronic Hepatitis C With Compensated Cirrhosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Lomibuvir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin; Telaprevir
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- 28 Apr 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Mar 2012 Additional locations added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.