Multi-Center Phase 3 Trial of Minocycline HCl 1 mg Microspheres for the Use in Subjects With Peri-Implantitis: Clinical and Microbiological Evaluations.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Minocycline (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Peri-implantitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors OraPharma
- 25 Aug 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Apr 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 Oct 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Apr 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.