A Phase 1, Open-Label, Single-Sequence Crossover Study Assessing the Effect of Tivantinib (ARQ 197) on the Pharmacokinetics of Omeprazole/S-Warfarin/Caffeine/Midazolam and Digoxin in Cancer Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tivantinib (Primary) ; Caffeine; Digoxin; Midazolam; Omeprazole; Vitamin K; Warfarin
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Company
- 23 Oct 2013 Results presented at the 25th AACR-NCI-EORTC International Conference on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics.
- 01 Sep 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Jun 2012 Additional lead trial investigator (Puzanov I) identified as reported by Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History