A Randomised Controlled Trial to Compare Unfractionated Heparin Versus Bivalirudin in the Treatment of Patients With a Clinical Diagnosis of ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction Events - For Planned Management With Primary PCI.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bivalirudin (Primary) ; Heparin
- Indications Embolism and thrombosis; Myocardial infarction
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HEAT-PPCI
- 30 Oct 2015 Results published early online in the Lancet
- 01 Dec 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Nov 2013 Accrual to date is 98% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.