Neoadjuvant and Concurrent Chemoradiotherapy Plus Nimotuzumab in Treating Patients With Locoregionally Advanced Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Oropharynx and Hypopharynx
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Nimotuzumab (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Docetaxel
- Indications Hypopharyngeal cancer; Oropharyngeal cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 19 Mar 2012 Actual initiation date changed from 1 Feb 2012 to 1 Mar 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Mar 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Mar 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Mar 2012 Actual initiation date changed from 1 Aug 2011 to February 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.